I just have to say that I love my friends and family (and friends who are like family).
Old and new, near and far. Everywhere I go, I am reminded of you, and how blessed I am to know you.
You helped me pack. You helped me plan. You loaned me a map, a suitcase, a thermos.
You message me suggestions of where to eat, what to see, what not to miss.
You text me, check up on me, chat with me, pray for me.
You welcome me. You let your kids stay up late so you can visit. You disrupt your schedule. You take a day off work so we can catch up. You cook for me. You share your favorite wine.
I appreciate it. More than I can say.
I see things on the road, in the gift shops, at the parks that remind me of you. That remind me of your kids.
That remind me of things you love, or times we've shared. Things that would make you laugh.
I want to share a million pictures, to laugh with you. I want to hear your stories.
I feel blessed, content, loved.
Thank-you, friends. You bless me. I thank God for connecting us.
No comments:
Post a Comment