Thursday, July 29, 2010

My type of place

I love Disneyland. For the most part there are happy kids, girls dressed up like princesses, and friendly workers. Yes, there are the occational tantrums viewed, but you see those in grocery stores too. I love the single rider and fast pass options. I love seeing the kids faces light up when a charater is seen walking down the street. I'm not saying that I want to spend everyday there, but I would love to go more often then I do.
The Grand Canyon was awesome. It is amazing to think of how long it took to become the gorgeous site that it is today. We have a few more days here in Arizona before we more on.
Before I sign off I would like to mention something that I think I have discovered about California birds - I think they must have digestive issues. Why else would I be pooped on twice in CA and Tanya once. I mean, come on! I only remember being pooped on by a bird one other time in my life! So if you visit CA watch out for birds flying overhead!


No comments: